we are the homeless. and so are you.

confessions of a dinner whore

Monday, October 22, 2007

it's 12:37, we're having lunch

i'm a stupid mutt, i'm a stray mutt you see wandering alone on the streets. i feed on leftovers, i fill my mouth/heart/mind with 5 sentences, 6 words, tiny pieces of attention i get, that's what makes me survive, that's what makes me live, that's all there is for me.
i feed my heart on what i steal, i never get anything, i'm a thief-mutt, i steal.

i'm a pretentious mutt, i sleep alone, i cry in my sleep, i dream about belonging to someone, i dream about being tamed. i'm a pretentious mutt, i use big words, i think about feelings.

i'm a mutt, i make you pity me when i look at you with my large, glassy eyes; you pity me when you see my sad face, you think i beg then, i beg for attention and love.

my heart is a stray mutt, it does not belong to anyone. my heart is a mutt you drive, frighten away.

like a stray mutt, my heart gets kicked.

[i'm a stupid mutt because i let myself be fooled again and again, because i always fall for things which leave me hurting]

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Nicotheconqueror said...

Try to live differently than,decide were to move your attention.

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home