we are the homeless. and so are you.

confessions of a dinner whore

Monday, April 28, 2008

spring break, coffee break, brake up



"The truth of the matter is- I'm just going to push on. I love gay men and I love gay sex. I love being gay and I love having sex. Never will it be an intention of mine to scare gay men out of having sex. I want gay men to have sex. I want gay men to enjoy sex and I want gay men to know that sex can exist in it's most hottest and passionate forms when you feel as though you know what you're doing and are in control of what you're doing. It will always be an intention to be as honest and forthright as possible and if fear comes into play while I try to translate certain realities of mine and maybe other's gay experience than all I can say is...So be it."

Eric Leven

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home