we are the homeless. and so are you.

confessions of a dinner whore

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

baby jesus sleeps in my כִּפָּה

just when i had brilliant ideas for posts, and was about to write & send holiday wishes, my keyboard broke. blimey. but surprisingly, i got a new one as a christmas present. cordless. now i can write lying in my bed. of course, i'd have to redecorate the room first.

i had plenty of plans for the spare time : revising grammar, finally studying phonetics, learning history, extending vocabulary. all those little dirty pleasures like : reading books, playing games, sleeping, things i normally don't have time for. and i even planned to read this here website thingy from the very beggining [what can i say, i am a huge fan ].

instead, i ate a lot. and won a lot at monopoly. i had no mercy.

i also took some quizzes; it turns out i am : superman , spring , greek goddes aphrodite , 60% evil but still learning and a unicorn. i forgot what type of anime character do i have and what american accent i speak with.
christmas is so much fun.

i also won a lot at monopoly.

and there were candles, and californian wines. and great, long-time internet chats with a new great friend.

i've never send so many holiday wishes as this year , but later met with a very positive reaction. someone even called me 'babe'.

it's very, very late , and as usually - i'm not sleeping. i had problems with my iPod, fortunately everything's fine now. making a new playlist was necessary, unfortunately . d'oh! i wouldn't survive a day without my iPod.

i still need to pack my things and do some other stuff. my train leaves in about 5 hours, and that means waking up in 4.

i'll be visitting my family in the country, in a completely different world, off-line. that means prejudice. and discrimination. and bigotry. that means i'll be entertaining my family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home